- 100D 295 g/m2Â DryVentâ„¢Â 3Lâ€”95/5 polyester/elastane with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (heather)
- 75D 292 g/m2 DryVentâ„¢ 3Lâ€”93/7 poly/elastane with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (solid)
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVentâ„¢Â 3L shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Stretch-woven face and stretch-knit backer
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Tonal drawcords
- Storm flap with snap closure covers front zipper
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Adjustable VELCROÂ®Â tab cuffs
- High-density The North Face logo heat transfer on left chest and right back shoulder
WATERPROOF:Â Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
WIND PROTECTION:Â Limiting air penetration reduces the wind chill factor.
Windproof with plenty of stretch, this iconic heavyweight soft shell offers the ultimate in weather protection. The coveted Apex Barrier Soft Shell stops rain and wind to keep you warm and dry. A brushed fleece interior ensures all-day comfort.
- 351 g/m2Â WindWallÂ®â€”96/4 polyester/elastane soft shell with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (solid)
- 374 g/m2Â WindWallÂ®â€”100% polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (heather)
- 100% windproof fabric with DWR finish
- Reverse-coil center front zipper
- Left chest zip pocket
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contrast, raised, high-definition The North Face logos at left chest and right back shoulder
- Tonal WindWallÂ®Â logo embroidered on lower left sleeve
DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT:Â DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
WIND PROTECTION:Â WindWallÂ®Â fabrics greatly reduce the effects of wind chill while providing flexibility and breathability to stay comfortable without overheating.