Designed with baffles contoured to fit your body, this streamlined jacket offers lightweight, highly compressible ThermoBallÂ®Â powered by PrimaLoftÂ®Â synthetic insulation. Excellent at retaining loft and warmth even when wet, the ThermoBallÂ®Â Trekker Jacket will keep you warmer regardless of the conditions.
- 15D 33 g/m2Â 100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 11.5 g/ft2Â PrimaLoftÂ®Â ThermoBallÂ®Â synthetic insulation
- Interior left chest zippered pocket
- Interior elastic cuffs
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on left chest and right back shoulder
- Hem cinch-cord
DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT:DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
INSULATED:Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
PACKABLE/STOWABLE:Â Highly compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
SYNTHETIC:Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
- 100D 295 g/m2Â DryVentâ„¢Â 3Lâ€”95/5 polyester/elastane with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (heather)
- 75D 292 g/m2 DryVentâ„¢ 3Lâ€”93/7 poly/elastane with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (solid)
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVentâ„¢Â 3L shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Stretch-woven face and stretch-knit backer
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Tonal drawcords
- Storm flap with snap closure covers front zipper
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Adjustable VELCROÂ®Â tab cuffs
- High-density The North Face logo heat transfer on left chest and right back shoulder
WATERPROOF:Â Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
WIND PROTECTION:Â Limiting air penetration reduces the wind chill factor.
- 100% polyester tricot
- 100% polyester rib knit cuffs and hem
- Soft-brushed backing
- Cadet collar
- Reverse coil zipper
- Pieced stripe on shoulders and sleeves
- Front pockets