Get versatile outdoor protection with this 3-in-1 jacket that pairs a waterproof, breathable DryVentâ„¢Â shell with a warm Heatseekerâ„¢Â insulated liner jacket. Wear both in cold, wet conditions or separately as the weather permits.
- Outer: 70D 140 g/m2Â DryVentâ„¢Â 2.0Lâ€”100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Inner: 50D 73 g/m2Â 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Inner insulation: 100 g Heatseekerâ„¢Â synthetic insulation
- Waterproof, breathable DryVentâ„¢Â shell
- Heatseekerâ„¢Â synthetic insulation in the removable liner jacket provides additional warmth
- Detachable, adjustable hood with laminated brim
- Stand collar
- Storm flap with VelcroÂ®Â closure covers front zipper
- Adjustable VelcroÂ®Â tab cuffs
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo at left sleeve (shell and inner jacket) and right back shoulder (shell)
- Contrast embroidered DryVentâ„¢Â logo at left sleeve
- Hem cinch-cord
WATERPROOF:Â Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT:Â DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
INSULATED:Â Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
SYNTHETIC:Â Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
WIND PROTECTION:Â Limiting air penetration reduces the wind chill factor.